Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Making a decision

October 31
2010

So the past week I have been staying with a wonderful family in Pune,

I've diverted paths with Rico, after I fell ill in Mumbai (Me and Rico travelled to Mumbai for another organic farm project after working on the organic farm at Vasu's), and realized that I needed a break from constant travel.

As well as, allowing myself to fully explore and discover India through different paradigms than strictly permaculture.

So some friends took me in, in Pune, nursed me back to health and I found a wonderful program in the Nilgiri Mountain range, volunteering for an organic plant nursery in a village.

I leave next week!

I am staying with a friend Nithya Shanti. He is a teacher, counselor and healer who travels around giving joy-shops and talks to all sorts of people around the world. Yesterday was the the first joy-shop at the newly formed foundation, Nithya Shanti Foundation.

The Joyshop was excellent! Anyone who is interested can check him out on Facebook or Youtube. It was an all day event, but very inspirational and heart filling!! He has a way of organizing his words to empower your own inner wisdom. Truly beautiful to see the way people unfolded in the joyshop!!

There is an India, which I haven't really noticed until recently but, the magic is still alive here! Miracles are not extraordinary. They are within us, everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment