Friday, September 10, 2010

Just quickly..

So internet connection is less available than I was thinking it would be, but it seems to be working to just save them to my computer, and then I'll post them when I can.  I'll aim to do that atleast weekly.   
So far, I wrote about my experiences and impressions of India because everything has been so new and different!

For those who are more interested in seeing what I am doing in regards to permaculture and my work here, I am going to try to label either the days or the paragraphs,as such, so look for a label with a project title.
I'll try to get better at keeping my experiences/impressions of India and my work here separate, but especially for this first week they've been almost inseparable. Maybe in a couple of weeks I'll be better at separating the two, but until then,
Happy readings :)

1 comment: